Project engineer, supervisor
1. Take full charge of Project NPI as Project Leader
2. Comprehensively sort out and formulate a complete project plan, forward-looking analysis and control of the key nodes of the project and potential risks
3. Responsible for customer reception, and respond to customer visits and audits for different function teams, such as research and development, technology, quality, procurement, etc.
4. NPI project cost analysis, fully grasp the project investment and profit and loss analysisEmail: Alicezhai@thorinnovation.onaliyun.com
Purchasing engineer, supervisor
1. New product search/comparison/bargaining, develop suitable supplier resources
2. Supplier management, supplier process capability/financial strength/quality/price/service and other irregular assessments, survival of the fittest and optimization of supplier resources
3. Purchasing order/delivery date/quality processing, timely processing of requisitions for repurchase, reasonable control of delivery dates, and quality exception handlingEmail: Alicezhai@thorinnovation.onaliyun.com
1. Cooperate with the person in charge in the formulation, implementation, supervision and improvement of the company's personnel system.
2. Handle entry and exit procedures for employees;
3. Recruitment and interview invitation for personnel of various departments of the company;
4. Establish and maintain employee files, and be responsible for personnel changes, including application procedures for regularization, promotion, and transfer.
5. Responsible for employee attendance management, insurance, and welfare management.
6. Responsible for the management of company official documents such as reward and punishment procedures, notifications, notices, etc.
1. Application, purchase and registration of office supplies.
2. Cooperate with the person in charge to follow up, supervise and inspect various tasks and plans.
3. Organize and arrange company office meetings, or work with relevant departments to prepare other company meetings and related important activities, make meeting records and organize meeting minutes.
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above.
2. Working experience in administrative and personnel specialists is preferred.
3. Proficiency in using word, Excel, PPT and other office software and office equipment, and good word processing ability.
4. Have good communication skills and language skills, able to withstand certain work pressures.
5. Loving and dedicated to work, with strong execution and sense of responsibility!Email: Alicezhai@thorinnovation.onaliyun.com
1. College degree and above
2. Proficiency in Excel, ppt
3. Responsible for product failure analysis
4. Proficiency in using microscope, CCD, two-dimensional inspection equipment is preferred
5. Strong hands-on ability
1. Responsible for product assembly and tooling design;
2. Responsible for the installation, debugging and trial operation of mechanical equipment;
3. Responsible for formulating the operating procedures of mechanical equipment and training relevant personnel;
4. Deal with the professional problems in the work process, propose solutions in time, and provide on-site guidance as needed;
5. Other work arranged by the company.
1. College degree or above in mechanical design and manufacturing related majors;
2. More than 1 year working experience in mechanical equipment or fresh graduates;
3. Have the spirit of hard work and responsibility, and have good communication skills.Email: Alicezhai@thorinnovation.onaliyun.com